Named after the genius behind the Pink Flamingo lawn ornament, Don Featherstone, this skirt is full of wonder and lots of pink flamingos.
The skirt was created from an original sketch by Nikki Marie. The sketch of the vibrant pink flamingo was turned into a fabric pattern, printed eco-friendly in the USA and sewn in Sonoma County, California.
It features a fitted waist, panels to shape around the hips, fully lined, an invisible zipper at the back, a flared midi skirt and pockets. Also available as a flared skirt without the fitted yoke style. Please note on your order if you’d that instead.
It's the perfect skirt to pair with a classic 3/4 sleeve knit top!
- 100% Organic Cotton Made In USA
- Proudly made to order in Sonoma County, CA USA
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle and lay flat to dry
- Model is wearing a size Small
- Expected delivery 2-4 weeks